Our European patent validation service offers comprehensive coverage, including direct validation in 15 European territories via our own offices.
Our streamlined service provides time and cost savings for our clients, as well as the reassurance that your work is being handled by one of the largest firms of IP attorneys in Europe.
John Young, General Manager, European Patent Validations
Our team of in-house validations administrators can assist with all validations formalities from start to finish. They’ll project manage the process quickly and efficiently, requesting all the relevant translations through our in-house translation service, and liaising with our own attorneys and partner attorney firms as necessary.
Our service is unique in the market, combining the expertise of an established European patent attorney firm with the cost savings offered by more recently-established non-patent qualified firms who act simply as intermediaries for your validations. Our clients have the added reassurance that their work will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
- DIRECT NATIONAL VALIDATIONS via our own offices: for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland/Liechtenstein and the UK.
- OUTSTANDING NETWORK OF EUROPEAN PARTNERS for all other countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Spain and Turkey.
- IN-HOUSE TRANSLATION SERVICE – all languages covered.
- DIRECTOR-MANAGED PROCESS – reassurance that all of your cases will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support