Murgitroyd is committed to protecting the environment and to lessen our impact on it.
We continue to reduce our Carbon Footprint and aim to become carbon neutral within the next ten years.
Murgitroyd has always been attentive to our footprint and impact on the planet and has always been committed to monitoring and reducing our use of natural resources. Our proactive environmental engagement team plays a key part in our IM:PACT group working closely with the broader group to identify environmental causes we can support. Our team has successfully led initiatives which have seen us drastically reduce our use of paper, cardboard, plastic and water and electricity within our office network. Conserving energy, being intentional about how resources are used and recycling have been key to these achievements. Initiatives led by the group have led to office wide engagement amongst all our colleagues ensuring environmental considerations are at the heart of every decision we make.
Within the legal industry, we play a highly supportive role as members of the Legal Sustainability Alliance.
Our Environmental committee members are:
- Alison Perry – Renewals Liaison
- Ashley Tambe – Patent Scientist
- Celia Mena – IP Docketing Assistant
- Jen Stocker – Senior Patent Paralegal
- Kyle Sandilands – Patent Scientist
- Lin Bo – Patent Scientist
- Linda Paton – HR & Training Co-ordinator
- Margaret Hastie – HR & Operations Manager
- Melania Padilla – IP Docketing Administrator
- Rebecca Wheeler – Senior Patent Paralegal
- Steven Suèr – Director, Patents
The team meet regularly to discuss how we will continue to foster a caring culture and attitude towards our environmental impacts in the IP industry and in everything we do at Murgitroyd.
For more information, please contact us.
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property