Murgitroyd is committed to celebrating and supporting Diversity and Inclusivity.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the IP industry. As such, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We have long been open to talent in every form and we believe it is the diversity of our staff which has made Murgitroyd both successful and a great place to work.
Murgitroyd was one of the first pan-European IP firms and has also built a strong presence in the Americas. Over the years, we have carefully developed an open, collaborative and supportive culture, built around shared values. The togetherness and collegiate essence of our staff, invaluable in these uncertain times, has been real source of pride and comfort to all Murgitroyd employees.
Within the IP Industry, we’re playing a proactive part by contributing to the initiatives launched by IP Inclusive, as an original signatory of the IP Inclusive Charter. We are also proud to act as lead of the IP Inclusive Scotland Network and serve as committee members of the IP Ability community.
Our Diversity and Inclusivity committee members:
- Gordon Stark – Chief Executive Officer,
- Mary Quinn – Director of Human Resources,
- Beth Marshall – European Patent Attorney,
- Helen Lavery – Patent Scientist,
- Rahila Bhat – Patent Scientist,
- Michael Hurhangee – Patent Scientist,
- Laurence Cheney – Head of Marketing,
- Linda Paton – Training & HR Coordinator,
- Max Hepburn – Translator,
- Mandy Smailes – Paralegal Secretary and Office Manager,
- Yvonne Martin – Secretary,
- Clare Bulman – Secretary
They meet regularly to discuss how we will continue to foster diversity and inclusivity in the IP industry and in everything we do at Murgitroyd.
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property