When oppositions and appeals arise, we’ll help you prepare all the documents and materials you need. Our specialist team of intellectual property attorneys will provide expertise, advice and support through every stage of the process, whether at the EPO or EUIPO or in opposition or revocation proceedings at the national level.
Preparing for opposition proceedings is an important element of any intellectual property strategy. Proper management of the process from an early stage offers you a competitive advantage.
Graham Murnane, Director, Patents
It’s important to be as aware of your competitors’ activities as you are of your own. That allows you to prepare in advance for opposing third party rights, or even filing pre-grant observations, while ensuring your own rights are as secure as possible against third party oppositions. It’s a comprehensive and cost-effective way to stay prepared for any eventuality.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – creating a comprehensive IP strategy that generates value from your design.
- PROTECTION – putting in place the right global protection for your needs and ensuring the filing process is done correctly, efficiently and swiftly.
- COMMERCIALISATION – extracting maximum commercial value from your design.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – providing stress-free management and maintenance of your global portfolio.
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property