- BSc Business Administration (Marketing), East Carolina University
- Post Graduate Studies in Logistics, East Carolina University
- Professional Sales Management Certificate, Sandler Sales Institute
- Membership Organizations: LES, INTA, IPO
Jamie LeLiever is an experienced senior executive officer of both public and private companies demonstrating over 18 years of leadership, integrity and passion in developing innovation and marketing strategies to deliver business growth.
His educational background is based in business with a concentration in marketing, and post graduate level studies in logistics and industrial distribution. He is a serial entrepreneur, having founded four start-ups, two of which successfully exited, ranging from establishing an off campus meal plan franchise for Universities (University Meal Deal, Inc.), to a healthcare marketing company (Mediplay, Inc.), and most recently working to promote the sustainable cultivation of alternative natural fiber production in the Southeast (National Bamboo LLC).
For the past 11 years, as a C-level executive officer, Jamie has been responsible global sales, marketing and the IP service innovation strategy. During his tenure, Murgitroyd US revenue has grown by 7x since 2009. Jamie values the relationships he has built with his clients (ranging from startups to Fortune 250 corporations) and the opportunity to partner with them to better streamline their global IP processes and strategies. Jamie lives in Raleigh, NC, with his wife and two sons (7 and 9).
Presentations & Projects:
- Corporate Global IP Filing Trends, British Embassy Tokyo, for UK/JP trade delegation, 2011
- Murgitroyd Brand Refresh (2013)
- Murgitroyd.com, EUPatent.com, UKTaxReward.com (2014;2015)
- Innovator Launchpad Award (2017)