- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (Marketing), East Carolina University
- Post Graduate Studies in Logistics, East Carolina University
- Executive Education (Management), Duke University - Fuqua School of Business
- Business Negotiation Skills Certificate -Duke University - Fuqua School of Business
- Professional Sales Management Certificate, Sandler Sales Institute
- Membership Organizations: LES, INTA, IPO, GIPA, AUTM
Jamie LeLiever is an experienced senior executive officer of both public and private companies demonstrating over 18 years of leadership, integrity and passion in developing innovation, sales and marketing strategies to deliver sustainable law firm growth.
During his 12-year tenure, Murgitroyd US market revenue has grown by 60% under his leadership. Jamie currently serves as Executive Vice President US Sales & Brand at Murgitroyd. In this role, Jamie represents the voice of the customer and leads the vision for our brand, business development, client facing technology, and strategic partnerships at a global level. Jamie enjoys working with the most innovative companies in the world, and in order to meet their needs, challenges Murgitroyd to be leaders in legal innovation as well. We design solutions and tools for clients to easily and cost effectively protect their IP globally and provide support with high quality legal advice. Jamie values the relationships he has built with his clients (ranging from startups to Fortune 250 corporations) and the opportunity to partner with them to better streamline their global IP processes and strategies.
Jamie is a proven entrepreneur, investor and commercialization expert evidenced by founding several start-ups with successful exits over his career. These ventures ranged from establishing a university off-campus meal plan franchise in the Southeast, to a healthcare marketing company focused on creating digital signage content for private practices nationwide and finally a land development REIT for the commercialization of sustainable alternative natural fiber in the Southeastern US.
Jamie studied business with a concentration in marketing (BSBA) with post graduate level studies in logistics and most recently attending Duke University – Fuqua School of Business for Executive Education. Jamie lives in Raleigh, NC, with his wife and two sons (8 and 10). Outside the home/office you might find Jamie sailing monohulls, snow skiing, white water kayaking, fly-fishing, surfing, or mountain biking.
Presentations & Projects:
- “Corporate Global IP Filing Trends”, UK/JP trade delegation, British Embassy Tokyo (2011)
- Murgitroyd Brand Refresh (2013)
- LAIPLA – Committee Chair – Website and Digital Strategy (2014)
- Murgitroyd.com, EUPatent.com, UKTaxReward.com (2014-2015)
- Innovator Launchpad Awards, funding top innovative UK startups (2016-2017)
- “Got Legal Ops? – Run your legal department like a business” – Speaker, IPO Spring Meeting (2018)
- Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance – Board Member & Chair of the CIP CUP charity golf tournament (2019-present)
- Diversity in Patent Law Inaugural Scholarship Gala, Co-organizer and leading sponsor (2019-present)
- Global TM Watch – “Comparing DIY vs. Attorney Lead Watch Services”, Moderator – Webinar – (May 2020)