- BSc Business Administration (Marketing), East Carolina University
- Post Graduate Studies in Logistics, East Carolina University
- Professional Sales Management Certificate, Sandler Sales Institute
- Membership Organizations: LES, INTA, IPO
Jamie Leliever is an experienced senior executive officer of both public and private companies demonstrating over 15 years of leadership, integrity and passion in developing innovation and marketing strategies to deliver business growth.
His educational background is based in business with concentration in marketing with post graduate level studies in logistics and industrial distribution. His early years consisted of founding several start-ups ranging from establishing an off campus meal plan franchise for Universities, to co-founder of a healthcare marketing company focused in creating digital signage content for private practices nationwide, and finally working to promote the sustainable cultivation of alternative natural fiber production in the southeast.
For the past 8 years, he has served as Head of BD & Marketing for Murgitroyd, responsible for global business development and marketing strategies as well as leading new service and technology development. Jamie values the relationships he has built with his clients (ranging from startups to Fortune 250 corporations) and the opportunity to partner with them to better streamline their global IP processes and strategies. When he is not working, you can find him with his wife and two boys (6 and 4 years old) boating on Falls Lake in Raleigh.
Presentations & Projects:
- Corporate Global IP Filing Trends, British Embassy Tokyo, for UK/JP trade delegation, 2011
- Murgitroyd Brand Refresh (2013)
- Murgitroyd.com, EUPatent.com, UKTaxReward.com (2014;2015)
- Innovator Launchpad Award (2017)