- Trade Marks
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney (UK)
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property, Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London
- Intellectual Property Certificate
- Higher Courts Litigators Certificate
- Certificate in Intellectual Property, Queen Mary and Westfield College
- EUIPO Professional Representative
- BSc Genetics, University of London
Puravee Shah has extensive experience of all aspects of trade mark and designs work, including clearance searching, filing strategy, prosecution of unusual marks and licensing. She works with a variety of clients worldwide in a number of sectors, in particular pharmaceutical and agricultural, food, fashion, electronics and telecommunications.
Puravee joined Murgitroyd in 2005 and qualified in 2009. She is an experienced prosecutor of UK, European trade mark and international applications and particularly enjoys the challenges of contentious matters such as infringement, opposition, cancellation actions, infringement and trade mark related litigation. Clients appreciate Puravee’s pragmatic, concise and cost conscious advice.
Some of Puravee’s major clients have been in the following sectors: pharmaceutical and agricultural, food, fashion, electronics and telecommunications.
Puravee is based in the Croydon Office.