- Trade Marks
- UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- European Trade Mark Attorney
- LLB Law, Southampton Solent University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University, London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University)
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA)
Rachel Pellatt joined Murgitroyd in February 2019 following the acquisition of Chapman IP by Murgitroyd. She joined Chapman IP as a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney in 2016. She holds a first class LLB Law degree, a Post Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice from Queen Mary University, London and a Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice from, Nottingham Law School. Rachel was registered as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in November 2019
In 2014, whilst finishing her Law degree, she won the Paris Smith Award for best legal dissertation which focused on the interrelationship between trade mark law and EU competition law.
Rachel is also a Magistrate presiding on West Hampshire’s Bench. Rachel was 21 years old on her appointment, making her one of the youngest Magistrates to be appointed in the UK. She currently sits on the Supplementary Bench. Rachel is based in the Southampton Office.
Core Expertise: Construction and engineering; gambling and casinos; beauty and health; dentistry; real estate and interior design; science and technology; stationery and packaging.