- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (BSc Hons), University College Dublin
- Master of Science in Instrumental Analysis (MSc), Dublin City University
- European Patent Attorney (EPA),
- Chartered Patent Attorney (UK),
- Registered Irish Patent Attorney (RPA),
- Community Trade Mark and Design Attorney
- European Patent Institute (EPI)
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, Fellow (CIPA)
- Irish Association of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (APTMA)
- Institute of Chemistry of Ireland
Sinéad Lucy joined Murgitroyd in November 2021, having previously worked with the firm Hanna Moore + Curley. Sinéad is a European Patent Attorney, a Chartered UK Patent Attorney and an Irish Patent Attorney with over 15 years’ experience in private practice.
Sinéad specialises in the field of Life Sciences and has expertise in drafting and prosecuting patent applications before the EPO and the UKIPO for local clients, universities and multinational companies. Sinéad has particular expertise in the fields of chemistry, adhesives, pharmaceuticals, drug delivery systems, cosmetics and medical devices. Sinead also has expertise in filing applications for Supplementary Protection Certificates.
Sinéad works in Murgitroyd’s Dublin City Office.
Core Expertise: Chemistry, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Drug Delivery Systems, Adhesives, Material Sciences, Medical Devices