Murgitroyd is proud to support the IP Inclusive initiative, which brings people from across the IP sector together to support a common goal – the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion within our community.
Sub-groups that we also support within the IP Inclusive initiative are:
- IP and ME – supporting ethnic minorities within the IP profession
- IP Out – supporting the LGBT+ community within the IP profession
- Women In IP – supporting women within the IP profession
Our IP Inclusive representatives within the business are:
IP INCLUSIVE CHARTER
Murgitroyd is a signatory of the IP Inclusive Charter, which means that we commit to supporting equality, diversity and inclusion by:
- Having in place a named individual within our organisation as Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Officer. This person will be sufficiently senior to make change happen and to be accountable for our progress.
- Having in place a written Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy for our organisation and making everybody in the organisation aware of it.
- Promoting openness and transparency so as to demonstrate merit-based equal opportunities in our recruitment and career progression processes.
- Acknowledging the effects of unconscious bias and introducing measures to tackle it.
- Monitoring and reporting internally on our progress using measures and at intervals that are appropriate to our size and nature.
- Sharing our experience within the IP Inclusive community to help build an effective network for equality, diversity and inclusion across the IP sector.