Our experienced team of copyright specialists will help you derive maximum commercial benefit from your copyrighted works.
Copyright is an essential weapon in any business’s armoury of intellectual property rights, and the Murgitroyd team are well-placed to advise you on how to make the best use of this valuable asset.
Christian Finn, Director, Trade Marks
Copyright protects your original creative output including literary, artistic, musical and dramatic works, as well as broadcasts, films and sound recordings. It also covers software, web content and databases.
We’ll assist by identifying works in which copyright exists, advising on ownership, licensing and exploitation of copyright protected works and taking appropriate action against acts of copyright infringement.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – know where your copyright lies and plan to make the most of it.
- PROTECTION – understanding your rights to help ensure no-one takes advantage of your works.
- COMMERCIALISATION – helping you find and action commercial opportunities.
- ENFORCEMENT – challenging and preventing misuse of your works.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validations
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Patent Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property