Securing the right domain names can help you promote your business on a global level and give you a strategic advantage over your competitors.
Securing a strategic bank of domain names is essential, as is a pragmatic enforcement strategy. We can help you to secure the right names, without following a “register everything” approach and can provide sensible enforcement advice, driven by commercial objectives, with a focus on website content and usage.
Dewdney Drew, Director, Trade Marks
Our team can assist you in developing an appropriate domain name protection strategy. They are experienced in the registration and management of domain name portfolios and can advise you on the appropriate action to take against abusive domain name registrations.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – developing and maintaining a strategy for the registration and ongoing protection of your domain names.
- PROTECTION – ensuring you’re covered against any other party abusing your domain names, or using domain names to infringe your intellectual property.
- COMMERCIALISATION – the right domain name has a commercial value to your company and should add to its value.
- ENFORCEMENT – taking appropriate action against any other party abusing your domain name or featuring infringing content.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validations
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Patent Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property