We’re here to help you understand how to monetize your portfolio and turn intellectual property assets into commercial success.
Intellectual property is now being viewed increasingly as a financial asset in its own right and we can show you how to maximize its value.
Keith Jones, Director, Patents
In an era where intellectual property is now prioritized at boardroom level, and where intellectual property assets can be recorded on balance sheets, we can help you identify your key intellectual property assets and how these can be exploited for maximum commercial return.
Our team of experts will look at all forms of intellectual property rights within your portfolio, including patents, trademarks, design rights, copyrights and more, and then devise an capitalization strategy with you based on their findings and your overall commercial goals.
Options they may discuss with you are licensing of your intellectual property, the strategic sale of all or part of your portfolio and how you can present your portfolio to investors. They’ll also discuss how you can fill any gaps in your portfolio to maximize commercial potential.
To discuss how we can assist with monetization of your IP assets, contact Keith Jones or Christian Finn.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – identifying monetization opportunities and when and how to act on them.
- PROTECTION – ensuring all gaps in your portfolio are addressed to maximize potential.
- COMMERCIALIZATION – informing you on the best IP exploitation strategies for your portfolio.
- REVIEW – ongoing reviews of your portfolio and monetization strategy, to ensure they remain up to date.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Licensing and Commercialization Support
- Patent Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property