Our experienced European trademark attorneys work with high profile brand owners across a wide range of commercial sectors.
The variety of expertise across our organization means we’re always able to hand-pick the right team to support you as you develop, protect and review your company’s trademark portfolio.
Joanne Lecky, Managing Director, Trademarks
Whether you’re in the early stages of brand creation, or are looking to refresh and renew the intellectual property you’ve built around your brands, our European trademark attorneys are available to provide commercially focused support to your business.
Read Murgitroyd’s Specialist List – Trademarks:
Find out more about Murgitroyd’s Trademark experts from page 4 by clicking the thumbnail below.
To discuss your global portfolio requirements, contact us.
We’ll take care of:
- CLEARANCE – is your trademark available to use and to register? Infringing third party rights can be costly to your business.
- PROTECTION – registering your trademarks and making sure you have all the protection you need, wherever you operate in the world.
- ENFORCEMENT – asserting and defending your trademark rights throughout the world.
- MANAGEMENT – regularly reviewing, tailoring and developing your IP to ensure you have the best protection in place throughout the lifetime of your brands.
- COMMERCIALIZATION – advising you on how to exploit the commercial value of your trademarks for maximum return.
- MAINTENANCE – advising you on the best strategy for renewing your global portfolio.
- Brand ideation
- IP audits
- Trade Mark clearance searches
- Trade Mark Filing
- Trade Mark registration
- Watch Services
- Due Diligence
- Custom Surveillance
- Domain Name
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property