Our European patent validation service offers comprehensive coverage, including direct validation in 15 European territories via our own offices.
Our streamlined service provides time and cost savings for our clients, as well as the reassurance that your work is being handled by one of the largest intellectual property attorney firms in Europe.
John Young, Head of EP Validations
Our team of in-house validations administrators can assist with all validations formalities from start to finish. They’ll project manage the process quickly and efficiently, requesting all the relevant translations through our in-house translation service, liaising with our own attorneys and partner attorney firms as necessary.
Our service is unique in the market, combining the expertise of an established European patent attorney firm with the cost savings offered by more recently-established non-patent qualified firms who act simply as intermediaries for your validations. Our clients have the added reassurance that their work will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
We can help with:
- DIRECT NATIONAL VALIDATIONS – via our own offices: for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland/Liechtenstein and the UK.
- OUTSTANDING NETWORK OF PARTNERS – for all other countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Tunisia, and Turkey.
- IN-HOUSE TRANSLATION SERVICE – all languages covered.
- DIRECTOR-MANAGED PROCESS – reassurance that all of your cases will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Global IP Filing
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Technical Drawings
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property