Our docketing and paralegal teams will accurately and efficiently manage your intellectual property matters. And as we offer a scalable solution, we can tailor the service to fit your needs.
Our clients find they are able to achieve a better product at a lower cost by outsourcing some or all of their docketing and paralegal service needs.
Eden Stright, Director, US Managed Services
We provide a complete docketing and paralegal service solution, adhering to quality standards and fast turnaround times. With a focus on flexibility we provide full or part-time staffing, based on your needs, for on-going and/or one-time projects. All services are fulfilled at the highest standards of confidentiality and security on your intellectual property assets.
- Recurrent or Ad Hoc Docketing Services
- Onboarding of New Portfolios
- Data Verification and Normalization
- Backfilling of Records
- Report Preparation & Delivery
- Coordinating of Data Migrations
- Information Disclosure Statement (IDS) Preparation
- Patent Proofreading
- Assignment Recordation
- Global Asset Transfers/Applicant Updates
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Translation Preparation
- Formal Drawing Preparation
- Portfolio Cross-Referencing for IDS Purposes
We can help with:
- STRATEGY – building an IP strategy tailored to your commercial goals from the start.
- PROTECTION – putting the right IP protection in place for you, and supporting it with the correct drawings, translations and any other documentation you will need.
- COMMERCIALIZATION – helping you maximize value from the IP rights you create.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your IP rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – providing stress-free management and maintenance of your global IP portfolio.
To discuss your docketing or paralegal service requirements please contact us.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Licensing and Commercialization Support
- Technical Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Litigation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
- Oppositions and Appeals
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property