In this webinar, Graham Murnane and Dr Laura Fè will discuss the risks associated with filing late submissions during European patent opposition and appeal proceedings. They’ll also consider the importance of objections and issues at a very early stage of the proceedings and the benefits of providing timely responses. They will cover:
1) Legal and factual framework;
2) EPO Opposition and Appeal Board discretion;
3) Position as regards late-filed grounds, facts and evidence, claim requests and arguments;
4) Proposed revision of the ROPBA;
5) Common pitfalls and how to avoid these.
The webinar will feature a 30-minute presentation from Graham and Laura and then a panel discussion and live Q&A where we will take your questions.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
– Have a better understanding of the risks in order to protect your business;
– Develop strategies to counter common pitfalls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– IP managers;
– In-house counsel;
– IP solicitors/attorneys;
– Anyone who manages an international patent portfolio.