- BSc (Hons) Medicinal Chemistry - University of the West of Scotland
- MSc Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry - University of Glasgow
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property – Queen Mary University of London
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law - Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Society of Chemistry, Associate Member (AMRSC)
- Chartered Institute for IT, Associate Member (AMBCS)
Jennifer’s background is originally in Chemistry where she attained BSc (Hons) and MSc degrees in the subject. Deciding to pursue a career in IP, she studied an MSc degree in the Management of Intellectual Property and the Certificate in Intellectual Property Law at Queen Mary University of London. Jennifer gained further experience in IP and patents whilst working at the European Patent Office in the Hague, the Netherlands, where she participated in the first Pan-European Seal Programme. Thereafter, she worked in higher education providing intellectual property advice to academics and students. Jennifer has also worked in the area of renewals for patents, trade marks and designs.
Jennifer previously worked within the Internal Support Group at Murgitroyd providing support to attorneys and colleagues at the firm. At present, Jennifer works within the Patent Paralegal team and is based within the Glasgow office.