Terms and Conditions
- The awards are free to enter.
- Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom.
- The entrant’s business or charitable venture must be pre-profit or non-profit.
- All the details requested in the Innovator Launchpad entry form must be provided.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- A company or individual cannot enter more than once.
- All entries must adhere to the Innovator Launchpad video submission guidelines (entrants who reach the public voting stage will be asked to produce a short video).
- All entries will be acknowledged on receipt. Entries will become the property of Murgitroyd and will not be returned.
- By submitting an entry form, entrants consent to their video (entrants who reach the public voting stage will be asked to produce a short video) and company logo being published on the Innovator Launchpad Facebook page (facebook.com/innovatorlaunchpad).
- Murgitroyd will carry out an attorney check on the information provided in entry submissions to highlight any intellectual property issues it sees as relevant to entries.
- Entrants will receive an email asking to give final confirmation that they are happy to go ahead with their application before their entry is posted to the Innovator Launchpad Facebook page.
- Murgitroyd reserves the right to reject any application it feels to be inappropriate or not in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
- If there is any suggestion of suspicious voting (for example, through the use of voting bots), the entry in question will be rejected.
- An award can be withdrawn if false information is found to be provided in the initial application.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no feedback has to be provided on entries.
By submitting an entry for the awards, entrants agree to these terms and conditions.