- MEng Mechanical Engineering, The University of Exeter (1st Class)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Brunel University
Rosalie Hide holds a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Exeter. Her dissertation focused on broadband energy harvesting devices and their application in low frequency environments. Her Masters work included a second dissertation design project utilising additive manufacturing methods wherein she designed, manufactured and tested a power-assisted orthotic device for use on sufferers of osteoarthritis.
Rosalie joined Murgitroyd in August of 2019 as a Patent Scientist working in the Mechanical group. She is at the beginning of her journey towards becoming a fully qualified UK and European Patent Attorney. Rosalie is a student member of both the European Patent Institute and the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys.
Rosalie is based in the Southampton Office.
- January 24, 2022: Electronic Certificates of Grant from the EPO
- October 20, 2021: Accessing your IP – the benefits of a client portal
- June 30, 2021: Rights & wrongs of an IP protection acceleration strategy in Europe
- June 16, 2021: IP protection acceleration strategy in the UK – rights & wrongs
- April 7, 2021: How to derive value from IP using the patent box