Murgitroyd is delighted to announce that its popular webinar series will return on 6th September for “IP & Inventor Payment: A German Perspective” – a webinar discussing inventor payments from a German perspective.
Munich-based Senior Patent Attorney, Dr Ben Grau, will join presenter, Fiona McKenzie to provide listeners with a 30-minute presentation on the subject. There will then be a live Q&A which will bring in Director, Patents and former EPO examiner, Graham Murnane to provide further insight on the UK and international perspective on the issue.
What Will Be Covered
- How the law has developed in Germany
- The law as it stands and key deadlines
- Rights and duties of the employee inventor
- Rights and duties of the employer
- Contractual workarounds
Benefits Of Attending
- Employers: manage inventor payment better
- Inventors: know your rights and apply them
- IP professionals: understand the system better
- Business and finance professionals: understand the effect on the bottom line
Who Should Attend
- Business owners
- IP managers
- In-house counsel
- Finance managers
- Firms with business interests in Germany
- Firms who wish to hear a German perspective on inventor payment
If you are interested in attending you can register now by clicking below. Please note, if you are unable to attend live, all registrants will receive a copy of the recording.