Murgitroyd claims ‘gold’ in IAM Patent 1000
The latest version of IAM’s Patent 1000 — the definitive guide to world-class patent attorneys — has just been released, and nine of our own have made the cut.
As a firm, we hit ‘Gold’ in both Ireland and Scotland, receiving praise for our “impressive international reach” and “comprehensive and high-quality patent filing and prosecution work”.
Huge congratulations to our outstanding winners:
- Conor Boyce — a “software expert”, “whose past career includes time spent as a senior patent attorney at IBM.”
- Donnacha Curley — “whose knowledge covers software, electronics and agritech” and is “a well-known figure among peers due to his position as president of the Irish Association of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys.”
- Karen Fraser — “who has lately been prolifically filing for global blockchain technology leader nChain.”
- Anna Hally — a “genetics specialist” who is “one to turn to” due to her breadth of expertise “on everything including plant variety rights and SPCs.”
- Catherine Hanratty — who has “special insight” from her experience as an EPO examiner.
- Alan Jones — “a mechanical engineer and design law expert known for his commercially astute advice.”
- Simon Mitchell — who has “a wide base of knowledge gained through a wealth of postdoctoral research” and “can be relied upon to carry out any-and-all biochemistry- and healthcare-related briefs.”
- Barry Moore — “whose physics background, combined with his strategic outlook and strong record in contentious actions, makes him a strong option in technically complex cases.”
- Graham Murnane — who “frequently appears in — and often wins — oppositions and appeals.”
Talk to us to find out how our expert patent team can support your business.