Murgitroyd is delighted to announce that six of our attorneys have been awarded the title of “IP Stars” in the annual Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) rankings.
The MIP “IP Stars” Guide is one of the leading specialist guides to intellectual property attorney firms and practitioners worldwide, and carries out comprehensive research on several thousand firms and individuals every year.
The Murgitroyd attorneys named IP Stars are:
- Wendy Crosby, Director – Patents (Aberdeen)
- Chris Finn, Director – Trade Marks (Glasgow)
- Mark Hickey, Director – Trade Marks (London)
- Graham Murnane, Director – Patents (Glasgow)
- Russell Thom, Director – Patents (Glasgow)
- Mike Vettese, Director – Trade Marks (Aberdeen)
We are very proud of them all and congratulate them on this superb achievement!
Murgitroyd is also proud to be ranked “Highly Recommended” in Scotland for both patent and trade mark prosecution in the firm rankings (the highest ranking category), and to be recognised in England for both patent and trade mark prosecution, and in Ireland for patent prosecution.
Visit ipstars.com for further information.