We’re here to help you understand how to monetise your portfolio and turn IP assets into commercial success.
IP is now being viewed increasingly as a financial asset in its own right and we can show you how to maximise its value.
Keith Jones, Director, Patents
In an era where IP is now prioritised at boardroom level, and where IP assets can be recorded on balance sheets, we can help you identify your key IP assets and how these can be exploited for maximum commercial return.
Our team of experts will look at all forms of IP rights within your portfolio, including patents, trade marks, design rights, copyrights and more, and then devise an exploitation strategy with you based on their findings and your overall commercial goals.
Options they may discuss with you are licensing of your IP, the strategic sale of all or part of your portfolio and how you can present your portfolio to investors. They’ll also discuss how you can fill any gaps in your portfolio to maximise commercial potential.
Our experts will help you with:
- STRATEGY – identifying monetisation opportunities and when and how to act on them.
- PROTECTION – ensuring all gaps in your portfolio are addressed to maximise potential.
- COMMERCIALISATION – informing you on the best IP exploitation strategies for your portfolio.
- REVIEW – ongoing reviews of your portfolio and monetisation strategy, to ensure they remain up to date.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support