We’ll simplify the global IP protection process for you. With 16 global offices, and an extensive network of vetted partner firms, you can be sure your IP is in safe hands, wherever you operate.
Our clients turn to us for many reasons. Simplicity of service. Transparent costs. Quality, flexibility and expertise. Above all, because we offer added value.
Katie Efland, Director, Global Support Services
We offer a one-stop service for your global IP formality needs, including all filing requirements, monitoring and ancillary services like translation, searching and renewals. Our goal is to streamline the process for you. We’ll adapt to meet your needs and way of operating and not the other way around.
Our easy-to-use IP Portal service means all you have to do is give us the patent or IP application number, and tell us where you’d like to file. We can provide fixed price quotes and instruct in multiple countries. You can be assured of absolute quality at all times – our ISO 9001:2008 accreditation ensures stringent management controls are always in place.
The buying power that comes from the large volume of global IP we manage means we can provide heavily discounted rates in more than 35 countries. Together with exceptional service and the reassurance that your IP is in safe hands, this adds up to real value for our clients.
To discuss your global IP filing requirements, contact Mark McManus, Tasha Wilson or Katie Efland.
- SIMPLICITY – our expertise takes care of all your IP needs.
- COST SAVINGS – we enjoy the best rates with quality partner firms in over 35 countries.
- QUALITY – ISO 9001:2008 accreditation guarantees quality at all times.
- FLEXIBILITY – we’ll work according to your needs.
- SUPPORT SERVICES – including translation, technical illustration, searching, renewals, and European patent validation.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support