Murgitroyd’s team of attorneys has world-class experience across all commercial sectors.
Whether you’re a multinational corporation, university technology transfer department, law practice or start-up company, we can assemble the perfect team of specialists for your IP needs.
G Edward Murgitroyd, CEO
Our attorneys not only have scientific or technical knowledge from their first, and in many cases, doctoral degrees, but also have a commercial understanding of the way in which IP rights are used. Additionally, many have gained experience in the sectors we represent as technologists or in-house counsel or in other private practice roles before joining Murgitroyd.
Our attorneys’ breadth of expertise and experience means we understand the issues your business faces day-to-day, and truly speak your language.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – creating a clear and comprehensive IP strategy for your business.
- PROTECTION – putting in place the right global patent protection for your needs.
- COMMERCIALISATION – extracting maximum commercial value from your IP.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your IP rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – providing stress-free management and maintenance of your global IP portfolio.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Patent Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- Portfolio Review and Management
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support