Our in-house renewals service is customised to suit each client’s individual needs. Unlike many other firms, through our network of over 50 in-house attorneys across Europe, and hundreds of trusted local associates worldwide, we can also provide complementary services such as assignments, changes of name, licence recordals, legal and opposition advice and global portfolio management services.
We offer complete flexibility, and build strong working relationships with our clients to provide a completely tailored service that provides the information they want, when and how they want it.
Stephen MacInnes, Renewals Manager
Our services cover every aspect of the renewals process. Operating in all major European languages, we issue reminders and invoices in GBP, USD or EUR to a schedule agreed with and tailored to you. You have the option of instructed or automatic payments, and we provide a completely customised client experience.
Our service provides:
- STRATEGY – making sure your renewals strategy fits with your overall business and IP objectives.
- AUTOMATION – our custom IP management software monitors key deadlines to ensure essential IP protection is maintained.
- CUSTOMISATION – we adapt the way we work to your requirements to give you a completely flexible service.
- INTEGRATION – our in-house IT development capacity allows us to adapt our procedures to your unique needs, and a seamless integration with your systems.
- MANAGEMENT – reviewing all renewal arrangements on an ongoing basis to ensure they still fit with your business strategy.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support