Our European patent validation service offers comprehensive coverage, including direct validation in 15 European territories via our own offices.
Our streamlined service provides time and cost savings for our clients, as well as the reassurance that your work is being handled by one of the largest intellectual property attorney firms in Europe.
John Young, Head of Renewals & EP Validation
Our team of in-house validations administrators can assist with all validations formalities from start to finish. They’ll project manage the process quickly and efficiently, requesting all the relevant translations through our in-house translation service, and liaising with our own attorneys and partner attorney firms as necessary.
Our service is unique in the market, combining the expertise of an established European patent attorney firm with the cost savings offered by more recently-established non-patent qualified firms who act simply as intermediaries for your validations. Our clients have the added reassurance that their work will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
To discuss your European patent validations requirements contact John Young or Katie Efland.
- DIRECT NATIONAL VALIDATIONS via our own offices: for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland/Liechtenstein and the UK.
- OUTSTANDING NETWORK OF EUROPEAN PARTNERS for all other countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Spain and Turkey.
- IN-HOUSE TRANSLATION SERVICE – all languages covered.
- DIRECTOR-MANAGED PROCESS – reassurance that all of your cases will be overseen by a Murgitroyd Director.
- Intellectual Property Strategy
- Intellectual Property Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- Intellectual Property Searching
- Intellectual Property Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Technical Drawings
- Due Diligence
- Intellectual Property Training
- Patent Box Assistance