Our paralegal team will accurately and efficiently manage your intellectual property matters. And as we offer a scalable solution, we can tailor the service to fit your needs.
Our clients find they are able to achieve a better product at a lower cost by outsourcing some or all of their paralegal service needs.
Eden Stright, US Managed Services
We provide a complete paralegal service solution, adhering to quality standards and fast turnaround times. With a focus on flexibility we provide full or part-time staffing, based on your needs, for on-going and/or one-time projects. All services are fulfilled at the highest standards of confidentiality and security on your intellectual property assets.
Our services include:
- Preparing application documents and filing complete application at USPTO
- Preparing and submitting notice of missing parts, information disclosure statement, issue fee payments, certificate of correction and maintenance fee payments
- Preparing and recording of assignment
- Filing of response to office action
- Preparing of formal drawings
- Submitting invoices to your client’s ebilling system
- Invention disclosure tracking/docketing (corporate in-house offering only)
To discuss your paralegal service requirements please contact Eden Stright or Michael Chernoff.
Our experts will help you with:
- STRATEGY – building an IP strategy tailored to your commercial goals from the start.
- PROTECTION – putting the right IP protection in place for you, and supporting it with the correct drawings, translations and any other documentation you will need.
- COMMERCIALISATION – helping you maximise value from the IP rights you create.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your IP rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – providing stress-free management and maintenance of your global IP portfolio.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Technical Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Patent Box Assistance