Our in-house patent renewals and annuities and trade mark renewals service is customised to suit each client’s individual needs. Unlike many other firms, through our network of over 50 in-house patent attorneys and trade mark attorneys across Europe, and hundreds of trusted local associates worldwide, we can also provide complementary services such as assignments, changes of name, licence recordals, legal and opposition advice and global portfolio management services.
We offer complete flexibility, and build strong working relationships with our clients to provide a completely tailored service that provides the information they want, when and how they want it.
Stephen MacInnes, Head of Renewals
Our services cover every aspect of the renewals process. Operating in all major European languages, we issue reminders and invoices in GBP, USD or EUR to a schedule agreed with and tailored to you. You have the option of instructed or automatic payments, and we provide a completely customised client experience.
We can help with:
- STRATEGY – making sure your patent renewals and annuities and trade mark renewals strategy fits with your overall business and intellectual property objectives.
- AUTOMATION – our custom intellectual property management software monitors key deadlines to ensure essential intellectual property protection is maintained.
- CUSTOMISATION – we adapt the way we work to your requirements to give you a completely flexible service.
- INTEGRATION – our in-house IT development capacity allows us to adapt our procedures to your unique needs, and a seamless integration with your systems.
- MANAGEMENT – reviewing all patent renewal arrangements on an ongoing basis to ensure they still fit with your business strategy.
To discuss your global renewals requirements, contact Stephen MacInnes or Kyle Tubach (US).
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property