We have an in-house team of patent engineers working across all major industry sectors. They’re backed by a world-class pool of attorneys and resources across 18 global offices. This gives us the power, reach and flexibility to be the single point of contact for all your IP needs.
We have developed search procedures which include a rigorous internal review that provide our clients the most thorough search possible at an excellent value.
James Brown, Director, Patents
STRATEGIC SEARCHING & SUPPORT
To help you achieve the maximum return on your IP investment, we’ll develop a search strategy that supports your overall business and IP goals. We will work with you to protect and maximise the value of your IP throughout its lifecycle, from creation and capture to securing, management and regeneration.
QUALITY & EFFICIENCY
Achieving a quality product at a cost effective price is key in selecting your search provider. Our efficient process allows us to offer the market a product satisfying the high standards required for your IPR and opposition needs.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – creating a clear and comprehensive IP strategy for your business.
- PROTECTION – putting in place the right global patent protection for your needs.
- COMMERCIALISATION – extracting maximum commercial value from your IP.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your IP rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – providing stress-free management and maintenance of your global IP portfolio.
To discuss your patent search requirements please contact Russell Thom, Guido Zerbi or James Brown.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Patent Searching
- IP Landscaping
- Portfolio Review and Management
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Oppositions and Appeals
- Litigation Support
- Patent Translation
- Patent Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- European Patent Validation
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property