Intellectual property litigation can be overwhelming in its complexity, timescale and cost. We’re here to provide the support you need if you have to resolve a dispute in or out of court.
The Murgitroyd team will provide the services and advice you need to navigate intellectual property disputes with confidence.
Graham Murnane, Director, Patents
Whether litigation is instigated by you or by another party, the process can often be complex, and without the right support you could find it costly, in terms of both time and money.
Our team will work with you through any litigation process, providing up-to-date advice on legal precedents and practices and help with the day-to-day management of the action.
We’ll look at all the options open to you, including early settlement, we’ll help you find the most appropriate forum, the best lawyers and the right external counsel, and we’ll support you in negotiating and drafting settlements.
We’ll take care of:
- PREPARATION – advising on initial infringement and validity options, as well as litigation strategy.
- REPRESENTATION – working with witnesses, experts, lawyers and counsel to prepare arguments and documentation.
- COST CONTROL – we’ll resolve issues as quickly as possible, keeping costs to a minimum.
- EXPERTISE – our expert team are experienced in successfully handling a variety of litigation issues.
- IP Strategy
- IP Audits
- Product Ideation
- Brand Ideation
- IP Searching
- IP Landscaping
- European Patent Validation
- PCT National Stage Entry
- Direct National Filing
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Portfolio Review and Management
- Licensing and Commercialisation Support
- Patent Drawings
- Due Diligence
- IP Training
- Litigation Support
- Patent Box Assistance
- Oppositions and Appeals
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property