An intellectual property audit helps you to identify the intellectual assets you already have, and to put in place an intellectual property strategy for the future.
Dr Russell Thom, Regional Head, Patents UK & Ireland
We conduct intellectual property audits across a range of sectors and specialisms, helping to identify protectable ideas that will add value to your business. Working closely with our IP attorneys, we start by understanding your business strategy and ambitions. We then examine your intellectual property, identifying what’s contributing to those ambitions and where you could make improvements.
The end result is a thorough understanding of your assets, and an ongoing strategy for building on and adding to them – an essential tool for growth and commercial success.
In the UK, SMEs may qualify for financial support towards an intellectual property audit. To find out more, contact us.
We’ll take care of:
- STRATEGY – helping to review and refresh your overall business strategy, and how your IP contributes to it.
- PROTECTION – identifying and addressing any gaps in your IP strategy.
- COMMERCIALISATION – making sure you’re maximising every opportunity to add value to your business.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring there are no infringement issues that need to be addressed, externally or internally.
- MAINTENANCE & MORE – regular auditing to ensure your IP is always identified, protected, defended where necessary and contributing to your overall business goals.
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property