Our experts can help you with every step of the licensing process, whether you’re licensing out your own IP or accessing third party assets.
We’re well-versed in all aspects of licensing practice, and can work with you directly or through your solicitor or business advisor of choice.
Steve Waine, Director, Trade Marks
Our trade mark attorneys are experts in the field, and will help you identify and act on all your licensing needs. We can assist with in and out-licensing – and cross-licensing where required.
Our team cover the full spectrum of intellectual property rights that you might wish to license – trade marks, patents, design rights, copyrights and more, and we’ll build the right team to fit your needs.
Our experts will also work seamlessly with your advisors of choice, including, for example, solicitors, accountants and business advisors, to ensure the best end result for you.
Our team will help you with:
- STRATEGY – identifying and planning your licencing needs.
- PROTECTION – ensuring you have all relevant licences in place.
- COMMERCIALISATION – generating maximum commercial value from your licences.
- ENFORCEMENT – ensuring your rights are enforced and defended worldwide.
- MAINTENANCE AND MORE – monitoring and reviewing existing licences, and advising when further action is required.