Murgitroyd is committed to supporting good causes and playing our part in working closely with the charitable sector.
Murgitroyd has a long history of supporting good causes and the charitable sector. Our charitable giving team is a key part of our IM:PACT group working closely with other teams across the group, such as the Environment and the Community Outreach & Engagement teams, to decide how best to support a whole host of good causes. The team regularly engages with colleagues to identify causes to support. Charitable giving is part of all our initiatives including our latest project – The Murgitroyd Trail – which saw the company support a number of charities, as well as the health and wellbeing of our colleagues.
Our charitable giving committee members are:
- Ana Barahona – Search & Drawing Administration Assistant
- Christine Bett – Senior Trade Mark Assistant
- Ally Breen – Senior Patent Paralegal
- Clare Bulman – Secretary
- Katherine Byrne – Credit Control Assistant
- Margaret Hastie – HR & Operations Administrator
- Cara Kavinsky – HR Assistant
- Chris Quigley – European Patent Attorney
- Kyle Sandilands – Patent Scientist
- Ruby Smith – Patent Scientist
- Fiona Mason – Company secretary
- Sharon Mulliss – Senior Trade Mark Assistant
- Linda Paton – HR & Training Co-ordinator
The team meet regularly to discuss how we can continue to support good causes within the IP community, the communities that are local to our office network and other community-led initiatives across the world.
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property