- Bachelor of Science (Physics), University Lyon I, France & Strathclyde University, Glasgow, UK
- Master of Science (Physics), University Grenoble-Alpes, France
- PhD (Physics), University Grenoble-Alpes, France
- Irish Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney (EPA)
- Member of the Irish Association of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (APTMA)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Member of the European Patent Institute (EPI)
- Member of the Licensing Executives Society (LES) France.
Laurence Bibow joined Murgitroyd in August 2021 following the acquisition of Hanna Moore + Curley by Murgitroyd. A French national, Laurence is a European Patent Attorney and an Irish Patent Attorney with over 10 years’ experience in private practice.
Laurence graduated from University Grenoble-Alpes, France with a master-level degree in Physics and a specialisation in Material Science. Her PhD research work focussed on the study of biological bi-dimensional structures. Prior to joining the patent profession, Laurence worked in technology transfer in the fields of physical chemistry and crop science in France. Her experience allowed her to explore a range of cross-disciplinary topics.
Before joining Hanna Moore + Curley in 2015, Laurence worked in a private practice in France. Her work primarily entails the preparation and prosecution of patent applications for local and larger multinational clients. Laurence practices across several areas of technology with a particular focus on inventions in the fields of telecommunications, electronics, software and mechanical devices.
Laurence is a member of the Irish Association of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (APTMA), Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) the European Patent Institute (EPI), and the Licensing Executives Society (LES) France.
Laurence is based in our Dublin Office.
Core Expertise: Telecommunications, electronics, software and mechanical devices.