Our experienced trade mark attorneys work with high profile brand owners to give high quality trade mark advice across a wide range of commercial sectors.
The variety of expertise across our organisation means we’re always able to hand-pick the right team to support you as you develop, protect and review your company’s trade marks.
Mark Hickey, Head of Practice – Trade Marks
Whether you’re in the early stages of brand creation, or are looking to refresh and renew the intellectual property you’ve built around your brands, our trade mark attorneys are available to provide commercially focused support to your business.
Read Murgitroyd’s Specialist List – Trade Marks:
Find out more about Murgitroyd’s Trade Mark experts by clicking the thumbnail below.
We’ll take care of:
- CLEARANCE – is your trade mark available to use and to register? Infringing third party rights can be costly to your business.
- PROTECTION – registering your trade marks and making sure you have all the protection you need, wherever you operate in the world.
- ENFORCEMENT – asserting and defending your trade mark rights throughout the world.
- MANAGEMENT – regularly reviewing, tailoring and developing your IP to ensure you have the best protection in place throughout the lifetime of your brands.
- COMMERCIALISATION – advising you on how to exploit the commercial value of your trade marks for maximum return.
- MAINTENANCE – advising you on the best strategy for renewing your global portfolio.
- Infringement and Validity Opinions
- Assignments and Changes of Name
Keep up to date with the latest news and legal updates, or learn more about protecting your intellectual property